Entry Fees for 'Contemporary by Nature' Exhibition
HISAF 2016 - PayPal Form
For any of the items below you need to add to your PayPal CART....
- Enter the correct quantity into the Quantity box (if no Quantity box is visible, skip this step)
- Click once on an Add to cart button (below) - a new Cart window will open in your web browser
- IMPORTANT: if you need to add more items to your Cart, just press the Continue shopping button. This will close the Cart window and return you to this Add to cart payment list
- You may also amend or delete items in the cart window prior to clicking the Check out using PayPal button
1. BASIC ARTWORK ENTRY FEE (MANDATORY)
Add payment for your FIRST artwork. The quantity box should show a '1'. NOTE: up to 2 artworks may be entered, but your second artwork is FREE, so do NOT put a '2' in the quantity box if you are entering 2 artworks.
2. OVERSIZE ARTWORK FEES (OPTIONAL)
Oversize artwork fees (OSAF) for Contemporary by Nature 2017 are $5 for every 30cm (or part thereof) by which the width, height or depth exceeds 100cm per artwork.
- EXAMPLE 1: If you have 2 works in the show, and ONE is oversize at 100 x 150 cm, your OSAF will be 2 x $5 = $10 - in this case the quantity number is 2, so you'd enter a 2 in the CART quantity field.
- EXAMPLE 2: If you have 2 works in the show, and ONE is oversize at 150 x 150 cm your OSAF will be 4 x $5 = $20 - in this case the quantity number is 4, so you'd enter a 4 in the CART quantity field.
- EXAMPLE 3: If you have 2 works in the show, and BOTH are oversize at 150 x 150 cm your OSAF will be 8 x $5 = $40 - in this ease the quantity number is 8, so you'd enter a 8 in the CART quantity field.
- EXAMPLE 4: If you have a 3-D work in the show, and it is are oversize at 150 x150 x 150 cm your OSAF will be 6 x $5 = $30 - in this case the quantity number is 5, so you'd enter a 6 in the CART quantity field.
NOTE: As per the examples above, please enter the correct quantity to the Quantity box below and press Add to cart once to add your Oversize artwork fees to your shopping cart.
3. NON-ASSIST FEE (OPTIONAL)
All Melbourne metropolitan exhibitors are expected to sit one session of the exhibition, or assist with the set up / opening. Preferences will be taken into account, but may not be available. If any Melbourne metropolitan artist is unable to assist, a fee of $20 applies.
NOTE: Please press Add to cart once to add your $20 Non-assist fee to your cart.
4. REVIEW YOUR PAYPAL CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT
Your cart should already be visible in a separate window. If it is NOT, please click on the View cart button below, and review all items prior to clicking the Check out with PayPal button. You may amend quantities and delete items in the cart window.