Pay your entry fees using PayPal
CAS DECOY CAFÉ EXHIBITION
(open to CAS MEMBERS ONLY)
Add appropriate items below to your PayPal CART (items marked as 'mandatory' MUST be added to your PayPal cart)....
- Enter the correct quantity into the Quantity box (if no Quantity box is visible, skip this step)
- Click once on an Add to cart button (below) - a new Cart window will open in your web browser
- IMPORTANT: if you need to add more items to your Cart, just press the Continue shopping button. This will close the Cart window and return you to this Add to cart payment list
- You may also amend or delete items in the cart window prior to clicking the Check out using PayPal button
1. ARTWORK ENTRY FEE (MANDATORY)
Add payment for your artworks entries (entry only open to current CAS Members). Note: Up to 4 artworks may be entered.
Please enter the number of artworks you are entering (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6) into the Quantity box below and then, press the Add to Cart (button below) once to add your entry fee to your cart.
2. HANDLING FEES (OPTIONAL)
Those artists who are unable to deliver their works directly to the Decoy Café in the Melbourne CBD (e.g. country or interstate artists), at the specified dates/times, must make arrangements by phone or email with C.A.S. exhibition co-ordinator regarding delivery at least 1 week prior to the start of the exhibition. A $10 handling fee per work will apply for this service & must accompany your entry. No payment will be made by the Society for freight or any other charge incurred in the delivery and/or return of any work. Insurance costs are the responsibility of the artist.
NOTE: Please enter the number of artworks you are entering (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6) into the Quantity box below and then press Add to Cart (button below) once to add your Handling fees to your cart.
3. REVIEW YOUR PAYPAL CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT
Your cart should already be visible in a separate window. If it is NOT, please click on the View cart button below, and review all items prior to clicking the Check out with PayPal button. You may amend quantities and delete items in the cart window.