Entry Fees for CAS ANNUAL EXHIBITION 2023 (Gallery 314 Richmond)
Add appropriate items below to your PayPal CART (items marked as 'mandatory' MUST be added to your PayPal cart)....
- Enter the correct quantity into the Quantity box (if no Quantity box is visible, skip this step)
- Click once on an Add to cart button (below) - a new Cart window will open in your web browser
- IMPORTANT: if you need to add more items to your Cart, just press the Continue shopping button. This will close the Cart window and return you to this Add to cart payment list
- You may also amend or delete items in the cart window prior to clicking the Check out using PayPal button
1. FIRST ARTWORK ENTRY FEE (MANDATORY)
Add payment for your FIRST artwork (your SECOND artwork is FREE for current CAS Members).
NOTE: Please press Add to Cart (button below) once to add your $30 'first artwork entry fee' to your cart.
2. NON-ASSIST FEE (OPTIONAL)
All Melbourne metropolitan exhibitors are expected to sit one session of the exhibition, or assist with the exhibition set up. Preferences will be taken into account, but may not be available. If any Melbourne metropolitan artist is unable to assist, a fee of $30 applies.
NOTE: Please press Add to Cart (button below) once to add your $30 Non-assist fee to your cart.
3. HANDLING FEES
Artists who are unable to deliver works at above dates/times, must make arrangements with C.A.S. Inc. Secretary regarding delivery by courier, at least 1 week prior to sending (a date & time as specified by Secretary). A $10 handling fee per work will apply for this service & must accompany entry. No works will be received by the Society unless free of charge. No payment will be made by the Society for freight or any other charge incurred in the delivery and/or return of any work. Insurance costs are the responsibility of the artist.
NOTE: Please enter the number of artworks you are entering (i.e. 1 or 2) to the Quantity box below and then press Add to Cart (button below) once to add your Handling fees to your cart.
4. REVIEW YOUR PAYPAL CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT
Your cart should already be visible in a separate window. If it is NOT, please click on the View cart button below, and review all items prior to clicking the Check out with PayPal button. You may amend quantities and delete items in the cart window.