Entry Fees for 'A4 Art Australia' Exhibition 2019
For any of the items below you need to add to your PayPal CART....
- Enter the correct quantity into the Quantity box (if no Quantity box is visible, skip this step)
- Click once on an Add to cart button (below) - a new Cart window will open in your web browser
- IMPORTANT: if you need to add more items to your Cart, just leave the cart window open and go back to the payment window below. You may also close the cart window (NOTE: some browsers like Firefox might return you to the HOME page if you press Continue shopping button in the cart window as a third alternative).
- You may also amend or delete items in the cart window prior to clicking the Check out using PayPal button
1. BASIC ARTWORK ENTRY FEES (MANDATORY)
Add payment for your artworks - $12 per artwork (up to 4 artworks may be entered).
(CURRENT CAS Members please note: you get 3 free entries: EXAMPLE 1: if you entering up to 3 works, put '0' in the Quantity box. EXAMPLE 2: If you are entering 4 works, put '1' in the Quantity box.)
2. RETURN POSTAGE FEES (MANDATORY)
All artists are required to pay for return postage of their unsold works.
The postage for 2D works is AU$10 (covering the return of up to 4 works including cost of padded envelope and Australia Post Parcel Tracking). The quantity box show the number of $1 units, so enter a '10' to pay $10 return postage. Artists entering 3D works must pre-estimate their postage correctly and add additional units in the Quantity box. EXAMPLE: enter a '20' into the Quantity box to pay $20 for return postage.
NOTE: Please press Add to cart once to add your RETURN POSTAGE FEE to your cart.
3. REVIEW YOUR PAYPAL CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT
Your cart should already be visible in a separate window. If it is NOT, please click on the VIEW CART button below, and review all items prior to clicking the Check out with PayPal button. You may amend quantities and delete items in the cart window.