Profile - Susan Gustafson
1. What part of the process of creating art do you like best? The endless amount of ideas to be explored, as well as therapy for the soul. Through making art and learning about oneself and the world, is something everyone should do.
2. What is your working environment like? A studio space at home.
3. What kind of (formal & informal) art training have you had? Studied Textile Design in London, UK. Undertaken several workshops over the years and had solo and mixed exhibitions in NSW and overseas.
4. Name some important influences and inspirations in your art career. N/A
5. List recent exhibitions of your work? Decoy Café, Melbourne 2017, Wyreena Community Art Space 2015, Camberwell Rotary Art Show 2017.
6. Describe some highlight/turning points of your art career? Joining CAS Inc. (currently on CAS Committee of Management)
7. Sample artwork images:
Birch Forest 64 x 79 cm, acrylic (2014) by Susan Gustafson
Rejuvenation 36 x 28 cm, acrylic (2017) by Susan Gustafson