PayPal Form PAYMENT for...
Entry Fees for CAS Exhibition at Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show (MIF&GS)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
For any of the items below that you need to add to your PayPal CART....
- Click once on an Add to cart button (below) - a new Cart window will open in your web browser
- IMPORTANT: if you need to add more items to your Cart, just leave the cart window open and go back to the payment window below. You may also close the cart window (NOTE: some browsers like Firefox might return you to the HOME page if you press Continue shopping button in the cart window as a third alternative).
- You may also amend or delete items in the cart window prior to clicking the Check out using PayPal button
- NOTE: click HERE if you would prefer to pay your entry fees directly by EFT into our bank account (and not via PayPal as below)
1. ARTWORKS ENTRY FEES (MANDATORY)
The quantity box should show a '1' for ONE artwork entered or a '2' for TWO artworks entered, etc. Entries of SMALL works are charged at a lower rate to entries of LARGE works. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT put $ amounts in the quantity box.
- PAY FOR YOUR SMALL WORKS...
- PAY FOR YOUR LARGE WORKS (note: you are limited to 1 LARGE artwork)...
2. NON-ASSIST FEE (OPTIONAL)
All exhibitors are expected to sit one session of the exhibition, or assist with the set up, opening or take-down of the exhibition. Preferences will be taken into account, but may not be available. If any extrant is unable to assist, a fee of $60 applies.
NOTE: Please press Add to cart once to add your $60 Non-assist fee to your cart.
3. REVIEW YOUR PAYPAL CART PRIOR TO PAYMENT
Your cart should already be visible in a separate window. If it is NOT, please click on the View cart button below, and review all items prior to clicking the Check out with PayPal button. You may amend quantities and delete items in the cart window.