Contemporary Art Society of Victoria Inc.
- A list of image galleries from our recent art exhibitions: When you click on an image gallery name you will see some instructions on how to view the images, and some small ('thumbnail'-sized) images which you may click on to see larger images with captioning information.
- Spotlight On: a series of “interview style” questions on a featured CAS artist. One artist will be selected to be featured every 3 months.
- Members' shows: Members of CAS provide information about their upcoming group and solo shows plus recent prizes and awards.
- Noticeboard: miscellaneous announcement from/about our Members.
- Reviews: reports on current and past solo and group exhibitions put on by the Society (grouped under our major exhibition headings).
• Members only sections
Menu items marked with an asterisk (*) are available for viewing only by our Members. NOTE: These 'Members only' pages are NOT visible/accessible until you login (see below). If you are already a CAS Member, you need to register your login details (a once-only step) BEFORE you will be able to login. For information about how to register, click here (or on 'Registration' under 'Welcome' in the TOP menu).
- New Members*: CAS welcomes new Members with 2 examples of their artwork
- What...Where*: a constantly-updated list of prizes, exhibitions to enter as a service to our Members (Note: Members' only access!)
- Members' weblinks*: CAS members can submit email and website details with some information about their art practice (Note: Members' only access!)
- Meetings*: Reports on the CAS AGM and any other special meetings plus annual list of Meeting Dates (Note: Members' only access!)
• Online Forms
Online forms for CAS Membership application, uploading artwork images, and entering to our exhibitions are available in the Forms-Payments menu.
NOTE: If your screen is too narrow to see the main navigation menus (next to the CAS logo banner at the top), then you will see a small MENU BUTTON below and at the right end of the CAS logo banner, like this....
.... Click on it to see the navigation menus.